Tuesday, March 9, 2010

Cake? Nah....

About a year ago I decided that I really wanted to start my own blog. My Facebook posts were getting ridiculously long, so obviously I needed an outlet for all of the words that a stay-at home mom builds up over the course of a day. Or over the course of ten years. You see, my wonderful hubby is not a talker, and spends his day talking to people. When he gets home, he has used up most of his words. My kids are only interested in words that include "sandwich," "cereal," and "he started it."

So, you see my dilemma.Finally, after much procrastination, in December I started a little blog called Cake4Dinner that was to be about my love for all things CAKE. I love to decorate cakes and my obsession has grown to include baking of all sorts. Now, it's March and I have made 2 posts to that blog, neither of which include a single recipe or picture. Pathetic. I have been so tied up getting mani-pedi's and taking cruises around the world that I just couldn't be bothered with blogging.

Seriously, life has been a roller coaster of hospital stays and chaos since then. While I have been wearing Facebook OUT with prayer requests and updates about my Sam, I could have really used the therapeutic release of a blog about my LIFE...rather than cake. So, out with the cake...and on with my life.

WARNING: Sarcasm will follow....as will scripture and photos of kids in cardboard boxes and super hero costumes and hospitals. My punctuation will be questionable, at best. But....it will be a hoot.

Stay with me!
C

1 comment:

  1. Oooh! You've gone public with this, now you have to keep it going! I love it!!! Great to see you joining the blog-world, and I really look forward to reading about the adventures of the Craig clan!

    ReplyDelete